Thursday, September 22, 2011

More on Orange!

I'm so excited because I just read one of my favorite blogs, Colour Me Happy and her latest post- The New Orange for 2012. I wanted to do a quick post myself, because it goes along perfectly with my post from last week, Decorating with Orange- It's just Peachy!

The Color Marketing Group was just held in Texas and is working on the upcoming colors to be used in 2012. One of the colors they highlighted was orange. Per the post on the Colour Me Happy's blog, Benjamin Moore's AF- 230 Buttered Yam, is similar to colors the Color Marketing Group was looking at. I love this color!





                                                                             
flickr

     If you are looking for an orange to reflect you, contact me at erinkent75@yahoo.com for a color    consult.                                                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment