Thursday, September 29, 2011

Choosing my bathroom paint color

I am trying to choose a paint color for my bathroom. I am trying to find the perfect color to create a calm, airy, beachy feel. Something like this picture, but maybe a little "less blue".



I have been considering colors such as Benjamin Moore's Woodlawn Blue HC-147

                    and Palladian Blue HC-144

I am also considering Tranquility AF-490, but as I hold a sample to my wall in my bathroom, it is looking a little more gray, than I would like.


Stay tuned, I will keep you posted when I make my decision. I will know the right color when I see it, I will feel it!
If you need help picking the perfect color or want a design that reflects you, please contact me at erinkent75@yahoo.com to schedule a consult.

No comments:

Post a Comment